BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 6, 2009

me, Raindrop


"girl, you are like summer rain, soft, and warm, and delicate. and i am a foolish boy, trying to catch every drop of you on my tounge. but theres just too many, and i can't get enough."
i am fallen of Father sky.
i am the grieving tears of old men clouds.
i am life.
purity.
joy.
i am death.
filth.
sorrow.
i am too much.
i destroy what has been precariously planted in the hot sun.
i am not enough.
i kill the innocent because i do not give of myself.
i am soft and warm and delicate.
i am biting and cold and brash.
i maim fragile butterflies so they never again fly.
i provide that glorious sound echoing on the rooftop that makes orphans smile.
you can't catch me, i can't even catch myself.
"if you can't find yourself how can i expect to find you."
you will never get enough of me, i am incapable of allowing it.
you can't capture me without deriving me of my purpose.
"you can't rescue me, you aint that strong."
you cannot depend on me.
for i cannot be trusted.
this is my fate.
and all i have ever know.

-the anonymous misfit

0 comments: