BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 12, 2009

fire & water makes steam

Contrasted like rain and water

I must clarify now, for I always speak of us as if we were an entity of one.

she and I, we are not one. I am an "Adelaide" and she a "Deirdre".

I am fire
She is water

I am love
She is trust

She is protection
I am comfort

We are two separate things. "How can an umbrella be a doorknob?" she asked me once

It cannot. That is why we are not the same.

I was me long before I became acquainted with dear hearted dove. she was herself long before my arrival.

In all honesty, we stimulate and build each other up. The blind leading the blind in a world gray and void of color. we fail to see how we add to the human race our color and depth.
I believe we do, despite our lack of knowledge. I fall and fail. As does she.

We are similar but much different. similar enough to be connected. Different enough for spice.

-the adopted anyone

0 comments: